- The Data Controller for this website is ILPEA Sp. z o.o. Chełstówek 2a, 56-416 Twardogóra
- The website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following manner:
- By using information entered voluntarily in the forms.
- By storing cookies on end user’s devices (“cookies”).
- By collecting web server logs carried out by hosting operator lh.pl, available at lh.pl
Information provided in the forms.
- This website collects information provided voluntarily by its users.
- This website can also store information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- The data in the form are not made available to third parties without user’s consent.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Data Controller in the register kept by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or make a business inquiry.
- The data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities which are responsible for the technical aspect of certain services – in particular, it concerns the transfer of information about the owner the registered domain name to Internet domain operators (“Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa” or “Research and Academic Computer Network” – NASK), payment services or other entities cooperating with the Data Controller in these areas.
- Information regarding cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, stored on the service’s User device. They are required for accessing the website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
- The Data Controller is responsible for placing and accessing the files on the User’s device.
- Cookies serve the following purposes:
- produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
- they maintain the user’s session (after logging in), thus making it possible for the User to use the site without the need to re-enter the login and password.
- define a user profile for the purpose of displaying customised content on advertising networks, in particular Google.
- In the Service uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the device until the User logs out, leaves the website or disables the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the settings or until they are removed by the User.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web (web browser) by default allows to store the cookies on the User’s device. The users of the website can change their preferences in that regard. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or browser documentation.
- Restricting cookies may affect some of the functions of the website.
- Cookies stored and used in the User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Data Controller.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display ads that are tailored to your use of the Website. For this purpose, they can store information about the user’s navigation path or time spent on the page.
- With regard to the information about your preferences collected by Google’s advertising network, you can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using this tool https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about certain user behaviors are logged on the server. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the provided hosting services.
- Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the following information may be subject to storing:
- server query time,
- server reply time,
- client’s workstation name – identification performed by HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in case when the transition to the Service was made by a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with specific visitors to the website.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
- Data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person shall be provided only with the consent of that person.
- The Data Controller may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful demands in the scope resulting from the request.
Cookie management – how to provide and revoke consent?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. Disabling cookies required for authentication, security, maintaining user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of web pages
- To manage your cookie settings, select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: