Crucial dates for ILPEA Group:
- 1960 – The group was established in Malgesso, Italy;
- 1970 – The Italian branch of ILPEA merges with the American company US Group PANTASOTE INC;
- 1989 – 2000 The period of the company’s rapid development, which culminated in the opening of new manufacturing facilities in Hungary, Brazil and Spain;
- 2001 – acquisition of manufacturing facilities located in Mexico and the USA,
- 2003 – opening manufacturing facilities in Poland;
- 2004 – to this day – further expansion and establishing new manufacturing facilities in Russia, Turkey and Mexico.