Practical Occupational Training is organized in the form of practical classes and apprenticeships. Practical classes are dedicated to students and adolescents who wish to acquire professional skills necessary to take up employment in a profession of their choice. Additionally, if taken at a professional facility on the basis of the dual system of education, the practical classes also help to increase the acquired knowledge and professional skills in real working conditions.
ILPEA Sp. z o.o. offers occupational positions which are suitable for Practical Occupational Training as well as qualified teaching personnel.
Our selection of occupational trainings is available here:
- plastics machining,
- securing material for production,
- preparing machines and equipment for operation, handling the machinery, overseeing the operation of the machinery,
- setting the operating parameters of the machines.
This occupational position requires perceptiveness and accuracy. During the training, the trainee acquires knowledge in the field of operating machinery, distinguishing between types of machinery an recognising types of plastics. The trainees learn how to use measuring instruments and learn methods of drafting production documentation.
- assembling and maintaining machinery and industrial equipment
- removing electrical and mechanical failures
- performing ongoing repairs and maintenance in the production area,
- cooperating with production departments for improving processes.
The occupation of an electro-mechanic specialist is a combination of the work of a mechanic and an electrician. Interdisciplinary approach to assignments is particularly important in this position. During training, the trainee becomes acquainted with functions of the existing machinery and the methods of removing typical electrical and mechanical failures.
- assembling and maintaining electrical equipment and machines,
- maintaining existing electrical installations,
- commissioning and supervising the production process with regards to electrical issues,
- carrying out ongoing repairs and maintenance.
The work of an electrician requires particular caution and observance of safety rules. During training, the trainee acquires knowledge on how to rectify electrical faults occurring on various types of machines and methods for carrying out scheduled maintenance. During training, the trainee has the chance to obtain electrical qualifications issued by the Association of Polish Electrical Engineers (Stowarzyszenie Elektryków Polskich).
- assembling and operating various types of machines and equipment,
- carrying out maintenance works for the machines in accordance with schedules,
- assembling, operating and removing failures of industrial automation systems,
- removing mechanical failures in a given production area,
- maintaining the current production output of machinery,
The mechanic should be accurate, creative and proactive in solving problems. During the training, the trainee will acquire knowledge on how to operate and fix mechanical failures occurring in various types of machines and hydraulic systems. The trainee will acquire knowledge in the field of solving typical production problems and handling basic workshop tools.
- Manufacturing machine components and devices using cutting machines and manual processing,
- handling and adjusting the parameters of cutting mills,
- manufacturing components in accordance with the technical documentation,
- joining components using various methods,
Precision and accuracy are extremely important in the work of a locksmith. Most of the manufactured parts are manufactured with an accuracy of one micrometer. A trained locksmith will acquire practical knowledge in the area of operating conventional and numerically controlled turning and milling machines. In addition, the trainee learns how to use basic measuring instruments.
- Assembling industrial pneumatic system
- assembling precision equipment
- operating industrial pneumatic systems and precision equipment
Industrial automation mechanic works with mechanisms and precision devices which require patience, perseverance, accuracy, diligence and focus. Typically, this position involves solitary work, however sometimes it also requires contacting employees of other departments.
Our offer for the trainees:
- Care provided by professional personnel
- Professional occupational trainings
- the possibility of obtaining the required qualifications and certificates
- the possibility of employment on the basis of an employment contract after finishing training